04 октября 2013

Perfect day at the beach/ MALLORCA

If you read my previous post I said that my time in Palma de Mallorca was just peaceful and totally relaxing time before my very intense year of studying. Here I'm sharing with you where should you go to have the best time at the beach.
Mallorca is a bit different from other places where i've been. Speaking about beaches, on this island they have them pretty much everywhere around Mallorca except the area of the capital. So, if you are staying in Palma de Mallorca (where all shops are) you have a choice to go to the nearest tourist areas for a good swim. There are 2 closest - "German"and "English". I call them this way because once you are in that area every writings and everything is in german (or english). I guess it worked out historically somehow this way because germans prefer to stay in the east and english-speakers in the west part from the capital. Anyway, I found it a little bit weird, such national separation.
Even though I dislike german language (almost hate), their touristic arena is much better than another one.
So, I rested at the beach, had a good meal after all, and FINALLY, got to ride a jetski))) i love it.
Here some photos)
p.s. I also got shot for some random spanish TV program:)







SEE MORE!











Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий