01 августа 2013

I'M in MIAMI BEACH!

   Hi, everyone! I'd like to share some great news with you, guys) First of all, Ive decided to change the language of my blog to english because obviously more users are able to read my small yet blog in english than in russian) And secondly, I finally had my FIRST EVER trip to USA! I feel really sorry that I couldn't upload everything as it went because seriously I didnt have time living kind of a student-partying life this month. But now I'm very glad to tell you every interesting moment of my amazing time in MIAMI BEACH)

    So, shall we start with a little Welcome to South Beach, Miami, Florida.

    This summer  I chose a trip to Miami to International School of English with EF in order to improve my english and, of course, to enjoy the beautiful weather and the ocean of this southern city of  the state of Florida. I had an 11 hours flight straight Moscow-Miami and was so excited to get the journey started. Check out the view I had from the plane) ==>>
Thanks God, i didnt have any! layovers to get there, otherwise it'd be so exhausting. So, when I arrived I didnt feel jet lagged or something, even though the time difference for me is +8 hours to russian timing.

  For me everything seemed so different from where I have been before. But since it was my first visit to America, I started to get used to things very fast)




















     Exploring new is always so entertaining! So I stopped comparing things to usual and enjoyed all that came along.  Anyway, I need to say that most of thing including the way of naming streets, stores, supermarkets, timing, cars , etc is pretty alike my surrounding. And I like it!

   A little bit about the place I stayed at for my 3 weeks in Miami.
I lived at the EF campus which is not far from 2 most popular streets there: the Ocean Driva and Lincol Road. At last I understood the meaning of the word "block":) We lived 7 blocks away from the center streets. At school I had 3 classes a day and then access to every place wanted in the whole Greater Miami and not to mention the school pool and a great beach.
View from the room
School
      
South Beach 20 km long
 This is what I had in just the beginning of my US trip. More uploads are coming soon. Hope you like to keep up with me) Subscribe!


Marta <3




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий